Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pick of the Week--Artist You Should Know About: This is All Now

If you've read my most recent post about The Freaks & Geeks Tour *which you totally should be getting to because it's nearly over* I talked a bit about This Is All Now. They were one of the many bands that performed on the tour but I thought they really deserve a bit more recognition. Yes, they're that great. If you haven't paid attention to any of my past pick of the weeks then perk up and pay attention because you WON'T want to miss out on these guys…

This Is All Now is a pop/rock band from Long Island composed of Okan Kazdal, Thomas Angenbroich, Mike Pittelli, Jordan Caroleo, and Louie Malpeli. They've recently released their latest single "Rewind" which has been a hit with TIAN fans across the map. I can confidently say it's one of those leave it on repeat/forget all other music while you find yourself telling everyone "have you heard this," "you should really listen to this," "I don't know you but let me drop some music wisdom on you" tracks that you just can't stop playing. If you don't believe me then check it out for yourself here.

From left: Mike Pittelli, Jordan Caroleo, Okan Kazdal,
Louie Malpeli, Thomas Angenbroich
This Is All Now have toured with acts such as Honor Society, Allstar Weekend, and were even featured at Warped Tour 2012…*crosses fingers for Warped 2014*. After wrapping up the Freaks & Geeks Tour this week with Hollywood Ending, Late Nite Reading, etc, etc *there are literally bands popping up on this tour left and right*, TIAN will be playing three shows on Against The Current's Sink or Swim Tour starting on May 17th with King The Kid and Once Upon A Time. I can't imagine this tour being anything shy of incredible so if you want to check out This Is All Now make sure to head out to the Sink or Swim Tour on May 17th in Connecticut, Boston on the 18th, or NYC on the 30th.

I literally can't stop talking about these guys. Their pop/rock style is infectious and I can easily classify them as one of the best live acts I've seen. They know how to get a crowd going and it's great to see a group of naturally talented guys doing a really great job at what they love. It's easy to tell that they thoroughly enjoy every second of performing. TIAN is the type of band that would show the same energy and hype performing at a sold out arena as they would performing to a group of 20 or so people in someone's basement. If you happen to catch them on one of their upcoming shows feel free to have a chat with them. They're literally so approachable and the nicest group of guys ever. Also they might try to convince you to buy a CD which you definitely should because that is an investment to be proud of. ;)

All I can say is that once you've entered the sort of pop/rock bubble of This Is All Now, there is no getting out anytime soon. *Did I mention they wrote a song entirely about How I Met Your Mother?? Check it out here* I can only see this band going up from here and continuing to keep the TIAN party going with new music and shows in the next year. I'd also just like to go ahead and put myself out there as being available if they need extras in a music video. Those things look so.much.fun.

This Is All Now--"Best Night of My Life"

This Is All Now "Diana" cover:



Don't miss out on anything This Is All Now!…
Twitter: TIAN, Okan, Louie, Mike, Tom, Jordan
Facebook
Youtube
Merch



ARTIST YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT: THIS IS ALL NOW~AS TOLD BY MADS
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment