Friday, April 18, 2014

My Almost Bangerz Tour Review...

So as most of you have probably heard, Miley Cyrus has recently been hospitalized due to a severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic that was originally treating her for a sinus infection she had earlier this month. Because of this, the Bangerz Tour has taken a hard hit. After canceling her show in Charlotte on the 7th, Miley seemed to be doing just fine. This was right up until the Kansas City show which was scheduled for last Tuesday. Her hospitalization led her to cancel the show and, yes, my St. Louis show was cancelled the next day.

I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not bothered and I only want her to get better because I was DEVASTATED. It seems that Miley's case may be more serious than was previously thought. At this point, fans are rallying for Miley to get out of the hospital as soon as possible. The remaining tour dates on the Bangerz Tour will hopefully continue as planned but as of now, there is no word on when Miley will be well enough to perform.

Along with being in the hospital, Miley has had to deal with all sorts of insane accusations that she has fallen ill due to too much partying, being pregnant, or even the recent death of her dog, Floyd. Miley has taken to Twitter to express her feelings about these rumors. She seems most annoyed that she has still not been released from the hospital to continue her tour. Lots of fans have been putting up a fight to get the cancelled shows rescheduled. The main problem that has been presented with this, however, is the fact that venues are usually booked months in advance so it is difficult to reschedule shows. This defense has naturally made many fans even more upset. For them, receiving a refund on their tickets is not going to make them forget about the whole situation and move one.

For me, I was absolutely upset that the St. Louis show was cancelled. I knew that Miley had been hospitalized but I was hoping as much as I could that she would be better by Wednesday. Unfortunately this wasn't the case. It even looks like the St. Louis show will not be rescheduled. I was really looking forward to going to probably the most insane and entertaining show I had ever been to and being able to tell you guys all about it. I have been in touch with Scottrade Center and am staying completely updated on Miley's condition and will make sure to post any further developments about the Bangerz Tour.

As of now, the Nashville show has been rescheduled for August 7th and the Louisville show will take place on August 9th. All tickets purchased will be honored on the new show dates. Stay tuned for more details on the Bangerz Tour and if there will ever be a Bangerz Tour Review coming from me! *crosses fingers* Get well soon, Miley!

Miley's latest single: Adore You


Stay updated on how Miley's really doing:

In the mean time, let me know your thoughts on the Bangerz Tour and all of this Miley drama!



MILEY CYRUS HOSPITALIZATION~AS TOLD BY MADS
Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment