Monday, December 30, 2013

Justin Bieber: Retiring?? The Real Scoop.


     So I've waited a bit to post something about this particular subject because I wanted to see if it was some sort of joke/hoax/misunderstanding. Justin Bieber has pretty much covered every big-name tabloid and entertainment media spot since his big break in 2008. His rise to the top came spontaneously and above all unexpectedly. Of course with every popular artist nowadays, with a sudden spark in popularity comes an outburst of naysayers to match. People can call Bieber gay, untalented, egotistical, and the lot but when it comes down to it, he was at the top of his game longer than any critic would care to admit.
     As many of you I'm sure have heard, especially if you are a hardcore Belieber or even if you just happen to browse the title of any entertainment article, Justin Bieber is "retiring." Now, I put the word "retiring" in quotes because, for me, I don't think he means that he is completely quitting and is no longer going to work. I'm sure he's made enough money and has anything a teenager could ever want but for me I can never really see him stopping performing. On Christmas Eve he tweeted "My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring" followed by two more tweets that read "The media talks a lot about me.They make a up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle" and "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas  IM HERE FOREVER." These tweets came the day before the release of Bieber's new movie Believe.

     Now take this as you will but judging from all of the fast paced fame and tours (he just recently finished his Believe Tour-a 162 date world tour that started back in September of 2012), it would make sense that the young star would want to take a break. I mean he's only 19…
     Bieber has told USA Today that he wants to "find [his] sound as an adult" so I expect that his version of "retirement" will consist more of getting back to basics: being with friends and family, working on new and different styles of music, and just stepping away from the limelight and taking a break from his adult expectations to be a teenager for a little while longer. I'm not sure what the future will hold for Bieber but if you're worried you'll never hear a new album again or you still haven't been able to get to that concert, don't worry. I don't see Justin Bieber backing down for quite some time.


JUSTIN BIEBER RETIREMENT TWEETS~AS TOLD BY MADS
Thanks for reading! 


Latest release: Includes 5 new tracks, a new music video, and a trailer for Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment